I've created this blog to advocate for these beautiful kids on behalf of Reece's Rainbow organization.
Even if you are not in the position to adopt, there are other ways that you can help. Please spread the word, donate to grants, or pray for loving families to adopt the orphans. Please go to http://reecesrainbow.org/waystohelp for more info.

                UPDATED NEWS: I am adopting! Visit My Adoption Journey for updated news. If you can donate towards my cause, I would really be grateful for the                   support. It is a beautiful journey; one that can spark a major difference in at least two human lives… Thank you and God Bless!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

PUTTING 'FUN' IN FUNDRAISING

There is much to be done, but I've been putting my heart and soul into building a dream world for our Romeo.

Some updates on Fundraising:

I'm beginning an Etsy account to sell a lot of the vintage items I have at home. I'll send the links soon!

Also, I am planning to host An Adoption Pizza Party! It's like a baby shower, but with a lot of pizza for everyone to munch on. Bring your kids and have some fun in the pool and in our newly built ADVENTURE HOUSE!


THE ADVENTURE HOUSE IS BUILT!














Thank you for your support,
It means the world to me!


Larisa

No comments:

Post a Comment